PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer Mickey Returns

Sledge
03-22-2008, 06:48 PM
Sorcerer Mickey has returned to Hollywood Studios. He can now be found in the the Magic of Disney Animation building. I haven't seen this personally so I only have a picture from StudiosCentral.com. I'll get some pictures next time I am there. I'm not sure of the exact location, but this is NOT in the Ratatouille spot.

http://www.studioscentral.com/images/articles/update/031608/IMG_1135.jpg

peaches magee
03-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Yay! :happy: My little guy will be stoked, he loves Mickey in this form.
Wish we could meet Steamboat Willy Mickey.
Always wanted to since seeing him in the actual costume in Fantasmic.
Didn't someone say they saw him elsewhere in the park,
or am I imagining comments again? :doh:

d a n n y
03-22-2008, 07:04 PM
Yay! :happy: My little guy will be stoked, he loves Mickey in this form.
Wish we could meet Steamboat Willy Mickey.
Always wanted to since seeing him in the actual costume in Fantasmic.
Didn't someone say they saw him elsewhere in the park,
or am I imagining comments again? :doh:

I asked about him but nobody said yes. This guy used to be my favorite, I may actually stop to met him this time. I normally just get pics of whatever characters I want that I see on the outside, no set times.

FGCUSabre
03-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Sorcerer Mickey has returned to Hollywood Studios. He can now be found in the the Magic of Disney Animation building. I haven't seen this personally so I only have a picture from StudiosCentral.com. I'll get some pictures next time I am there. I'm not sure of the exact location, but this is NOT in the Ratatouille spot.

I am glad about this. I never was able to get my pic with him before. I think when you walk in to the room - this is on the far left. Directly opposite of the exit area. Last time I was there - they had classic Disney Holiday characters in that area so it would make sense.

And peaches - about Steam Boat willie. I think that was the post I responded to - saying the only way I know to get a picture is in the movie store on main street - but its a card board cutout. i think since we are wearing white and gray...it came out pretty good :)

http://a149.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/64/m_904a80b40d1051bc732a4efdf42626bc.jpg

kristilovesdw
03-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Very cool! I will have to check that out next time I go. I don't usually go in there for pics with certain charaters with the set times but I will have to check that out especially with the Ratatouille charaters being there, I missed them last year (if they are still there when I go).

allienoves
03-22-2008, 09:13 PM
I <3 sorcerer mickey! It reminds me of Fantasia!

FGCUSabre
03-22-2008, 09:16 PM
Is it possible to just skip the Animation Studio part of the ride...and go see the characters? Or will the staff yell at you?

Sledge
03-22-2008, 10:53 PM
Is it possible to just skip the Animation Studio part of the ride...and go see the characters? Or will the staff yell at you?

Go in through the shop to the far right of the building. That's what we already do.

ralphoutloud
03-23-2008, 02:56 AM
Mickey looks kinda bored just standing there.

The Patchman
03-23-2008, 10:13 AM
Sorcerer Mickey! Awesome! My favorite form of Mickey, I have a ton of items with him in this form. I hope this is still there when I go to the studios next ( which will not be for a longgggg time. )

BriMan
03-23-2008, 10:39 AM
I need a to grab a pic with that mouse. I love Sorcerer Mickey.

chunkymonkey
03-23-2008, 11:00 AM
I love Sorcerer Mickey too… Maybe you should get a third job so we can get 3 annual passes…lol..:idea:

BriMan
03-23-2008, 11:07 AM
Maybe you should....or better yet instead of going to SeaWorld in a week, we can go to MGM and EPCOT so you can see these things.

chunkymonkey
03-23-2008, 11:09 AM
Maybe you should....or better yet instead of going to SeaWorld in a week, we can go to MGM and EPCOT so you can see these things.

Me get a third job? No I'm too busy already...

DisneyFanKevin
03-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Sorcerer Mickey is awesome!! I am definitely going to try to get a picture with him when I go to DHS next! :)

Beachgurl
03-25-2008, 06:49 PM
I heard some people were confused as to where this new meet-n-greet was inside the animation building, so I took a couple of pictures to kind of show where it is...

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3755/p3240001rn8.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5372/p3240002kh9.jpg

peaches magee
03-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Ah I see now where it's at. The other picture had such a different angle I would have never guessed it to be in that corner. Thanks for the clear up :)