PDA

View Full Version : GMR Update

Sledge
03-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Just a quick update relating to the Great Movie Ride that isn't really newsworthy enough for the home page.

Some of the props in the queue for the Great Movie Ride have been replaced with costumes from Shakespeare in Love and even a new Narnia costume. If you have pictures please feel free to post them, otherwise we will grab some pictures for those interested shortly.

EDIT: Look two post down for the pictures.

kirby_is_kyaan
03-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the update, here's som small :rep: .

Sledge
03-09-2008, 08:47 PM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k214/SledgeHeadSTO/15-1.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k214/SledgeHeadSTO/14-1.jpg

FGCUSabre
03-09-2008, 10:31 PM
you know...i reallllly hope they do not intend to change out anything with narnia in this ride. for some reason i could see the wizard of oz being replaced by narnia...

im just kinda curious...were there any scenes ever changed in the GMR?

if you could change a scene...what would you take out?

peaches magee
03-09-2008, 10:39 PM
you know...i reallllly hope they do not intend to change out anything with narnia in this ride. for some reason i could see the wizard of oz being replaced by narnia...

im just kinda curious...were there any scenes ever changed in the GMR?

if you could change a scene...what would you take out?

Good question... I would hate to see Oz removed, it is one of my favorites.
I could probably do without the static "swimming women" ya know the ones that stand there with there arms up, smiling, bubbles a' flowing?
I know it isn't exactly a whole scene, but it could be better utilized with another film I think.
I do think they should add another scene from maybe a newer epic-style movie... not sure what though... but hopefully would just be added on somehow without having to remove any key scenes. :shrug:

FGCUSabre
03-09-2008, 10:49 PM
how about indiana jones for national treasure :-x

instead of the person becoming a skull...they can fall down a trap door or something. hehe.

peaches magee
03-09-2008, 10:51 PM
how about indiana jones for national treasure :-x

instead of the person becoming a skull...they can fall down a trap door or something. hehe.

I would seriously weep if Indy was removed.