PDA

View Full Version : Block Party Bash Opening Date

Sledge
03-01-2008, 12:01 AM
Come play, party and dance with the Pixar Film Pals during the wildest, most interactive parade in Disney history, Block Party Bash- scheduled to open March 14th!

Featuring over 20 Disney*Pixar characters including Woody, Buzz, Mike and Sulley, this incredible parade doubles as a high-energy street spectacular, complete with amazing music, fantastic floats, one-of-a-kind trampoline units, aerial acrobatics and endless surprises.
Come join in on the fun at this wonderful and wild celebration, new to Disney's Hollywood Studios™.So March 14th is the official opening day. I've been hearing that previews could begin as early as a week from Sunday though.

DisneyFanKevin
03-01-2008, 01:32 AM
Thanks, Sledge! I am definitely going to miss the SMC parade. :( But, I am definitely looking forward to BPB!

peaches magee
03-01-2008, 01:47 AM
HAD to know a full Pixar parade was coming eventually.
But it actually sounds pretty entertaining.

tiredoldspook
03-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Got to get all these new attractions going before the Spring Break crowds hit.

FGCUSabre
03-01-2008, 11:29 AM
i wonder since there are only 20 characters...ifthis parade is a lot smaller now. alot of the pixar are already in the motor cars parade....plus a ton of other characters. so will this be only pixar? idk?

Beachgurl
03-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Soft openings for the parade are on March 9...next Sunday! (It was said over the announcements on the tram ride.)

I can't wait to see it!

I'll definitely be coming back with some pics for all ya'll. :thumbs:

FGCUSabre
03-06-2008, 02:28 PM
pics! when is the DVD video version coming???