PDA

View Full Version : La Nouba w/Updates

Vyrus
05-12-2010, 05:10 PM
Has anyone seen the new updated La Nouba show?

What are the acts that got taken out and replaced with?

jj3352
05-12-2010, 11:18 PM
One of my friends is the new juggler! Anthony Gatto. Fantastic juggler. he won a lot of world records. wonderful act he brought to the show brings A WHOLE LOT more energy into the entire show.
the act that got taken out was the Balancing On Chairs Act. but if you miss it is being incorporated into the 2010 touring show Totem.
in june the german wheels (scene 2 act 1)will be taken out of the show and it will be a new jump rope act thats supposed to be very high energy.
Awesome singers are in the show right now. they are both Just perfect for the show! and lanouba has done some recent sound mixing thats just WoW. some great popcorn in there too =]

Vyrus
05-13-2010, 11:25 AM
I love the German wheel act but La Nouba's didn't have the same oomph like the on in Quidam so I won't miss it too much. But I always enjoy changes since it gives incentives to come back. Are they putting new music for the new acts as well or keeping the same soundtrack?

jj3352
05-13-2010, 03:05 PM
the juggler has new music and its just beautiful. and im sure the skippig ropes act will have the same music as german wheels.