PDA

View Full Version : oooh I love it.... when..

disneybaby
02-27-2008, 11:04 PM
... the disney magic your way package info comes in the mail! Normally we book our trips so far in advance and I count down the days and call until it comes.. but we just booked our trip, and Disney sent our package info UPS next day mail! :)

:happy:

those of you who LIVE by DISNEY (cough cough jason and angela) don't get the glory anymore of this special moment of receiving mail... but i guessss it doesn't really matter when you live there.. so nevermind. :rolleyes:

Who else is gonna be there March 6-9th...?

FGCUSabre
02-27-2008, 11:12 PM
are you talking about the envelop with the customized letter for your resort?

i just got that today - but did not know if there was more.

Sledge
02-27-2008, 11:18 PM
those of you who LIVE by DISNEY (cough cough jason and angela) don't get the glory anymore of this special moment of receiving mail.
Wanna bet? We get a special little magazine for Passholders only. :lol:

peaches magee
02-27-2008, 11:21 PM

I get that too and feel superfly special everytime it comes.

But Disneybaby, I do get giddy when I get my hotel confirmation package letter thingie in the mail, for sure :)

snoman
02-27-2008, 11:57 PM
I love that passholder newsletter too but usually we already know everything in it being super internet disney freaks and all!

Sledge
02-28-2008, 12:23 AM
I love that passholder newsletter too but usually we already know everything in it being super internet disney freaks and all!
Very true. :lol: When I finish reading it I toss it to the side thinking "We could have written that five months ago."

FGCUSabre
02-28-2008, 12:29 AM
Sledge - so you do get the Mickey Monitor for pass holders! Check out page #16 of the Spring Edition! It has the info for the lithographs.

Sledge
02-28-2008, 12:36 AM
Sledge - so you do get the Mickey Monitor for pass holders! Check out page #16 of the Spring Edition! It has the info for the lithographs.
Haven't gotten mine yet unless Angela saw it and never showed me it. When it comes I need to check that out. Love lithos.

FGCUSabre
02-28-2008, 12:39 AM
so what mailings do passholders get?

I thought it was just the Mickey Monitor? Do you guys geet other newsletters? Discount stuff?

Sledge
02-28-2008, 12:48 AM
Mickey monitors and rarely some offers in the mail for free Passholder exclusive stuff if we sign up for certain things (usually Disney Visa cards).

kirby_is_kyaan
02-28-2008, 07:57 PM
It's a taste of the awesomeness to come, in my opinion. It's great when you open it up and it says, "So much has happened at our Resort since you last came, Morrison Family!" :lol:

disneybaby
02-28-2008, 08:32 PM

ooooo :pet: i got owned. lol

I want a magazine. :(

Oh and yeah- we could probably write it, at least you could!:lol: