PDA

View Full Version : Which Disney Hotel Is your Favorite?

JEANYLASER
06-28-2009, 12:34 PM
Mine is Caribbean Beach Resort! That's is my favorite hotel in Disney world!

Drew
06-28-2009, 12:42 PM
I remember going as a kid and staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. Very nice place... great pool, the slide was awesome.

In August I'm staying at the Pop Century... anyone ever been? How is it?

SpyderDan
06-28-2009, 03:50 PM
I have four favs - Contemporary, Port Orleans Riverside (when it was Dixie Landings), Boardwalk Villas, and Wilderness Lodge.

YETI PINTRADER
06-28-2009, 05:20 PM
The only places I've stayed is All Star Spots and Music.

Roll N Fear
06-28-2009, 10:07 PM
I've stayed at a good share of the Disney Resorts throughout my life and some have definitely ranked better than others.

My favorite deluxe resort would have to be the Contemporary. The resort has always intrigued me by it's design and of course the Monorail. The views as well as the close proximity to MK make this a simple choice for me as my favorite Disney resort.

I've had the privilege of staying at all the moderate resorts on site and the Coronado Springs takes the cake in this category. It's the newest of the moderates and is absolutely gorgeous. With all of the rooms recently undergoing renovations, this resort may even be nicer than a few of the Deluxe resorts.

The 2 hotels that I will never stay at again are the Beach Club and the Caribbean Beach. The Beach Club was just flat out boring and lacked any Disney magic. The last time I stayed at CBR, I was in the furthest building from the main area and the pool was closed. Not very fun.

BriMan
06-28-2009, 10:15 PM
I've stayed at the Pop Century, all the All-Stars, AK Lodge, and the old Villas (now Saratoga). AK Lodge is def my favorite. I woke up to giraffes fighting. You don't wake up to that everyday. :lol:

SpyderDan
06-28-2009, 11:37 PM
I've stayed at the Pop Century, all the All-Stars, AK Lodge, and the old Villas (now Saratoga). AK Lodge is def my favorite. I woke up to giraffes fighting. You don't wake up to that everyday. :lol:

Did you get up and go to the balcony to tell them to shut up? lol

6name6less6
07-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Never stayed at any of them, always wanted to stay at AK Lodge

YETI PINTRADER
07-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Same here, but the lodge is way to expensive.

JEANYLASER
07-02-2009, 03:16 PM
I would like to stay in Contemporary but too expensive! So! We are taking CBR for my birthday in January 14, 2010! Instead We take POFQ!

hairyleo
07-20-2009, 09:36 PM
i have stayed in caribbean, contemporary (i think), Port Orleans (the side that doesn't have the cool sea monster slide, unfotunatly), and the cabins. I voted for the AK lodge even though i have never been. It's my dream. I have been to WDW many times when i was really really young so i don't remember all the hotels. I stinks having more than 4 ppl in my family because then we have to get 2 rooms, so we can't stay at the really nice hotels (like AK lodge :( )