PDA

View Full Version : RnRC Launch...

Adorkibul
05-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Do you scream or hold your breath? Or just sit there?

I am a HUGE coaster weenie, but I love RnRC. The first time I rode it I didn't really know what to expect & the launch took my breath and scared the crap out of me. 2nd time, I knew what was coming & it wasn't so bad...but I can't remember if I screamed or held my breath? :lol:

YETI PINTRADER
05-03-2009, 02:33 PM
I scream, but in a fun way and not a scared way. It is more of a "THIS IS AWESOME!" scream. My picture always look so funny.

some random guy
05-03-2009, 04:52 PM
i sit and laugh and say bring it on!:boxing:

Sledge
05-03-2009, 08:05 PM
I've never understood why going fast scares some people. I think it's thrilling, but really don't understood the fear of going fast. :lol: I love to feeling of RnRC's launch. I wish MY car could take off that fast. :(

tiredoldspook
05-03-2009, 08:41 PM
I just get ready for the picture when it takes off...Two greatest Launch Roller coasters IMO... That I have ridden are Top Thrill Dragster ( It is like getting hit in the chest with a sledge hammer) The Hulk no one else launches at that angle and into that element.

peaches magee
05-04-2009, 12:24 AM
I love the launch on RnRC I usually just laugh really hard, like I do on all coasters.
Hulk does have an amazing take off. It's been too long Hulk, it's been too long :(

Drew
05-04-2009, 12:31 AM
I like to put my arms up.. or out forward on launches. RnRc has a great launch.

2 craziest launches I've been on were Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure and Hypersonic XLC at King's Dominion in VA. Both were intense. Ka was the fastest in the world (I think it still is) and Hypersonic was 0-80 in 1.8 seconds. Ridiculous.

Adorkibul
05-04-2009, 08:07 AM
I've never understood why going fast scares some people. I think it's thrilling, but really don't understood the fear of going fast. :lol: I love to feeling of RnRC's launch. I wish MY car could take off that fast. :(

Haha, It's just the not being able to breathe thing that I dislike. :look:

snoman
05-04-2009, 08:18 AM
I just get ready for the picture when it takes off...Two greatest Launch Roller coasters IMO... That I have ridden are Top Thrill Dragster ( It is like getting hit in the chest with a sledge hammer) The Hulk no one else launches at that angle and into that element.

Dragster! Best ride I've ever ridden as far as pure adrenaline and thrills. Now that's a launch! :yikes:

kirby_is_kyaan
05-04-2009, 08:39 AM
I scream, but in a fun way and not a scared way. It is more of a "THIS IS AWESOME!" scream. My picture always look so funny.

I do the same as you... and that's why I never buy my picture. :lol:

Beachgurl
05-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Being able to ride it so often pretty much has taken the thrill right out of the launch for me. :lol: So I spend my time looking for the camera so I can pose for the picture. :lol:

BigAl_PT
05-04-2009, 04:41 PM
I'll scream. But it's a scream of excitement and sheer bliss rather than a scream of fright. I absolutely LOVE thrill rides and the launch on RnRC is one of those great feelings you get from a thrill ride. Just like the drops on Tower of Terror. I'm not screaming because I'm scared, I'm screaming because I'm that freakin' happy.

Disneyhead
05-04-2009, 07:14 PM
On RnR I just sort of sit there.

My favorite launch coasters are Top Thrill Dragster and Volcano: The Blast Coaster. At Kings Dominion.

JTWDisneyLovers
05-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Rode it for the first time today and it scared the pants off of me,don't know why because I usually love coasters.