PDA

View Full Version : Layover By Category

Sledge
02-13-2008, 12:54 PM
For those that aren't observant...

Now when you go into each section of the site other than Misc. and Orlando United Headquarters, you will see a custom banner for each category.

What'cha think?

FGCUSabre
02-13-2008, 11:11 PM
Are you talking about

Announcements, Rules & Information This forum contains announcements pertaining to the forum, the forum rules, and important information. Please review the rules before posting.

Right above post reply?

BriMan
02-13-2008, 11:16 PM
Are you talking about

Announcements, Rules & Information This forum contains announcements pertaining to the forum, the forum rules, and important information. Please review the rules before posting.

Right above post reply?

No if you click on the a WDW section, the top banner graphic will have disney related pics. If you click on UO, youll see UO related stuff.

Sledge
02-13-2008, 11:17 PM
If you go into any of the main categories the graphic at the top of the page should change. Is that not the case for you?

Beachgurl
02-14-2008, 12:06 AM
I like it! :happy:

RocknGuitar
02-14-2008, 12:45 AM
yeah, I like it too. Very cool.

ralphoutloud
02-14-2008, 12:48 AM
I just noticed that earlier! But I thought it was always there so I wasn't going to mention anything and look like an idiot, haha.

FGCUSabre
02-14-2008, 12:59 AM
oh...i see...and then it goes back to the default blue colors if im still on the valentines day theme.

i was wondering why it was jumping back and forth between blue and pink. i did like the 3 or 4 graphics though within that thread.

Sledge
02-14-2008, 01:04 AM
All the layovers will switch to the respective (like that, Brian?) theme of the forum except in the Headquarters and Misc. sections where it will stay the same. Basically when you are in certain sections of the forum it is programmed to override your the default layover.

FGCUSabre
02-14-2008, 01:11 AM
lol...sounds great. i just goto read all new post then open the post there so thats why I was getting confused...now it makes sense!