PDA

View Full Version : Disney Experts

FGCUSabre
02-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Well Well Well - I am just wondering here who considers themselves Disney Experts. I know of a few - but I just am wondering who else is hiding in the forums!

I think I know a lot - but I dont. lol.

d a n n y
02-12-2008, 10:34 PM
Not me, but I definitely consider Sledge one.

BriMan
02-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Im up there. Maybe not as prolific as some, but pretty damn expert-ish

Roll N Fear
02-12-2008, 11:32 PM
Been going since I was 6 months old. Form then on I've been well over 100 times and stayed at just about every Disney Resort. Back in middle school I would read the Birnbaum Offical Guides and people thought I was crazy. I don't still do that but I can prety much walk my way around the parks blindfolded.

Beachgurl
02-13-2008, 12:17 AM
I don't really think I'm the MOST knowledgeable, but I've been Disney-obsessed for as long as I can remember. I actually remember being 8 years old and being able to give my mom directions from the backseat how to get to Disney from Palm Beach on a random weekend we'd decide to drive up. lol Its pretty easy to us since we're a lot older, but people were actually impressed that I could do that for being as young as I was. lol

I remember going once when I was in about 1st or 2nd grade with some family from Texas for their first time and I navigated my way around the whole park that day easily without a map or needing anyone to help me. lol

RocknGuitar
02-13-2008, 01:38 AM
My friends tease me about going to Disney so much. I think that explains some...:lol:

Sledge
02-13-2008, 04:17 AM
I guess I would consider myself one. The only thing I don't really follow is the who's who of it all. I don't understand why some people care to memorize who is the President of Frozen Lemonade at Epcot. :lol:

Jakemeister
02-13-2008, 09:29 AM
I got called the Disney Queen by my relatives because my family said I know to much and knowing that much Disney knowledge is un-natural for anyguy. Ironically they are the ones with the Disney AP's.

RocknGuitar
02-13-2008, 11:02 AM
^ha, well I try to trick my friends into thinking I'm going to a doctors appointment over the weekend, and they just say"Disneyland?" and I'm just "yup.." :rolleyes:

Roll N Fear
02-13-2008, 12:54 PM
I uesd to get pulled out of school for early dismissal so much that my friends would just shake their heads and be like, "tell Mickey I said hi!"

FGCUSabre
02-13-2008, 11:12 PM
haha - people at work think i live in orlando sometimes...cause between going to uo, busch, and disney...i prob spend 30 days a year in the parks.