PDA

View Full Version : Happy 1 Year to Us

BriMan
03-01-2009, 12:42 AM
One year ago today, Orlando United was brought to the wonderful world of the internet. Even though Feb 29th is the "official" day, OU will recognize March 1st as its birthday during Non-Leap years.

I can't stress enough how thankful Jason, the Staff, and myself are for how far we've come in 1 year. So without going thru with another thank you speech....

Thanks guys! :thumbs:

Sledge
03-01-2009, 12:47 AM
I can't believe the year has flown by so quickly. We've all made some great friends on here and there have been a lot of fun moments on the forum. I think years down the road everyone that was here the first year will like looking back on the beginning of the site.

I'd like to thank everyone who has contribute their news, rumors, pictures or discussion to :ou:. Thanks, guys. :wave:

ralphoutloud
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear OU! Happy Birthday to you!

And Many More!

peaches magee
Happy Birthday OU!!

I can't believe that is has been a year! Wow.
I truly love this site and I am so glad I randomly came to know you guys and was able to become a part of it all.
It's great to find such a unique forum in which I have found so many cool people that like a lot of the same things that I do.

Many thanks Jason and Brian for putting it all together and keeping it going without all the mess that the other sites end up having.
I look forward to many more years ahead with this site and to watch it grow and prosper.

Viva la OU! :happy:

DisneyFanKevin
03-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Thanks for making a wonderful site for all of us to love and adore! We had a lot of fun times (the TRIP, etc) and such. Can't wait to see what 09 brings!

Thanks once again for making a great site and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY/BIRTHDAY.

Drew
03-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Wow... has it really been a year?

I remember helping you guys with the site before the opening which I was glad to have a chance to do. Over the year I've seen the site grow every day into what it is now. It's going to continue to grow. I look forward to see it's development.

I've had a bunch of good convo's on here and met a bunch of cool people. I hope to be able to meet some of you at the Mardi Gras trip next month. Hopefully I'll be there. With that said... Cheers to Orlando United. Happy Birthday.

FaithlessRock
03-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Happy Birthday OU!

You're walking around, eating solid food and talking all in your first year :bonk:

Keep up the good work...

Kritter
03-01-2009, 08:21 AM
great site and great people.

How can I ask for any more?

snoman
03-01-2009, 09:46 AM
That was a really fast year, wow! You guys have done a great job with the site and it is truly a great place to chat with fellow theme park addicts and some truly great people! Keep up the great work! Happy Birthday OU!

Jakemeister
03-01-2009, 09:47 AM
I can't believe it's been a year guys. Wow. :yikes:

YETI PINTRADER
03-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Happy Birthday OU! And as a gift I will post my Universal TR.

Disneyhead
03-01-2009, 11:23 AM
By far the best site for fans of all things Orlando. Great job guys.

Justin
03-01-2009, 11:59 AM
Yay for OU!!!! Glad to be here on the first B-day!!

ghostrider455
03-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Happy Birthday :ou:!

kirby_is_kyaan
03-02-2009, 09:25 PM
It's great to find such a unique forum in which I have found so many cool people that like a lot of the same things that I do.

I'm guessing you're not talking about me there. :lol:

But seriously, happy birthday OU! It's been a great ride, and hopefully 2009 will be similar.

:drink:

allienoves
03-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Happy birthday, I can't believe its a been a year. Congrats!!

FGCUSabre
03-08-2009, 10:04 AM
well a belated congrats ou.

BigAl_PT
03-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Congrats on a great first year! This quickly became one of my daily "must visit" websites.