PDA

View Full Version : Hilton Walt Disney World Resort Hotel

DisneyFanKevin
02-09-2009, 02:33 AM
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/ORLDWHH-Hilton-located-in-the-WALT-DISNEY-WORLD-Resort-Florida/index.do

The Hilton, located in the Walt Disney World® Resort, is an official hotel of Walt Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Hotel guests will enjoy exceptional facilities at AAA's longest-running Four Diamond Resort in Central Florida. Our official Walt Disney World hotel is only steps away from some of Walt Disney World's most popular amenities and attractions, including:

Extra Magic Hours - Each day one of the theme parks is open an hour early or stays open up to three extra hours in the evening.
Disney's Magic Kingdom®
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Disney's Hollywood Studios™
Disney's Epcot®
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park
Disney's Blizzard Beach® Water Park
Downtown Disney® Marketplace
Downtown Disney® Westside
Additionally, the Hilton, located in the Walt Disney World® Resort, is also close to a number of Orlando's best attractions, beaches, and shopping such as:

Orlando/Orange County Convention Center
SeaWorld
Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
Kennedy Space Center
Daytona Beach
Cocoa Beach
Clearwater Beach
Orlando Premium Outlets
Mall at Millenia
Prime Outlets International

If you're looking for a hotel in the Walt Disney World® Resort that offers a range of entertainment for children and adult hotel guests, the Hilton, located in the Walt Disney World® Resort, has the answer. At our hotel, you and your kids will enjoy the exclusive privileges to make your stay more magical and memorable:

Disney Character breakfast
24-hour Gourmet Marketplace
Two outdoor heated swimming pools
Children's spray pool
Tropical outdoor spa
24-hour Hilton Fitness by PRECOR® Center
Multi-lingual staff
Avis Car Rental Desk
Onsite Disney Store and Golf Shop
Safety Deposit Box
Hotel guests will find seven delectable restaurants and lounges, from the Andiamo Italian Bistro and Grille and the peaceful atmosphere of our Rum Largo Poolside Bar & Café to the Benihana® Steakhouse and Sushi where our Japanese chefs will perform in front of you as they cook!

Whether you're traveling to the Walt Disney World® Resort on a family holiday or business travel, you're sure to enjoy the imagination and excitement of experiencing the Hilton, located in the Walt Disney World® Resort!

Travel Should Take You Places.™

Roll N Fear
02-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Is there a story here or is this just a FYI?

DisneyFanKevin
02-09-2009, 01:36 PM
This is an FYI. Why would Disney allow Hilton these benefits is what I want to know.

Beachgurl
02-09-2009, 01:42 PM
I thought all the hotels near DTD got the same benefits as the Disney resorts.

Roll N Fear
02-09-2009, 01:47 PM
They have been doing this for quite some time. The Hilton is the only DTD resort that offers the same benefits as actual on-site Disney resorts such as EMH.

peaches magee
02-09-2009, 02:33 PM
I was gonna say, probably because its on-site and all.

Dr. Emmett Brown
02-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Basically the same reason Hard Rock Hotel gets all of its benefits. It's on-site. Hard Rock isn't owned by Universal whatsoever. Hilton isn't owned by Disney. The companies just rented out their plots of land to these hotel companies, and these hotels offer cheaper prices, but still expect the "Disney Treatment," so Disney gives them the same benefits as most other on-site hotels.

BigAl_PT
02-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Don't the Swan and Dolphin Resorts get the EMH perks?

Disneyhead
02-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Yes, the Swan and Dolphin do get the perks. But why is the Hilton the ONLY DtD hotel that gets the perks. All the DtD hotels are on Disney Prop.

BigAl_PT
02-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Ah I see the question. There could be some business agreement between Disney and Hilton. If I'm not mistaken, the Swan & Dolphin are Hilton-run, correct?

Disneyhead
02-09-2009, 11:33 PM
No, The Swan and Dolphin are owned by Starwood Hotels. The chains in the Starwood family are Sheraton, Westin, The W, Meridian, Four Points, St. Regis, The Loft, The Luxury Collection, and Element. These are all really high end type hotels. Sheraton is their cheapest brand.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/

Hilton owns Hilton, Conrad Hotels, Embassy Suites, Doubletree, Hampton Inn, and Homewood Suites. These are all sort of mid-level hotels with Hilton being their top shelf brand.

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/brand/about.jhtml

BigAl_PT
02-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Ahhh Sheraton. I knew it was one of those chains.