PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribbean Disney Cruise

peaches magee
01-26-2009, 02:34 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/18bqmd.jpg

Event: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend Lives On

Event Date: March 8 – 12, 2009

Event Location: Disney Wonder

Consult your compass and set your sights on the seas to the east as the Pirates of the Caribbean commandeer Disney Cruise Line and Castaway Cay. Embark upon Disney Wonder March 8 - 12, 2009 as we venture to world’s end & beyond on a journey to uncover hidden treasures of pirate legend and lore.

This adventurous voyage into pirate territory will be led by Lee Arenberg and Marty Klebba, pirates that not only sailed the seven seas, but lived the legend of the Caribbean.

Dare to set sail with the Pirates of the Caribbean and become a part of the legend…

To book this legendary sailing with Disney Cruise Line, please contact Disney Cruise Line Reservation Center at 1-800-951-3532 or your local travel agent.

Here is the site for full info. Click all the top links for itinerary and other info.

http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x1386254627&varPage=home

THIS would be a great cruise to go on! Wish I could.

RocknGuitar
01-26-2009, 02:37 AM
Wow... what a great idea that should've been put into action long ago before the Pirate franchise was stale. This is a great idea, but it would get much more hype about a year or two ago. I hadn't even heard about this until now.

tiredoldspook
01-26-2009, 09:09 AM
Uhm is this really a great plan? I mean with all the real pirate events going on all over the place.

Sledge
01-26-2009, 03:54 PM
That's what I was thinking? :lol: Especially with those real life pirates trying to take over that real life cruise ship... and being outrun. How the heck?

snoman
01-26-2009, 11:41 PM
So by chance we were looking at doing a cruise, maybe the Disney cruise, right around that time. We may just be doing this, I'll keep you posted and if by chance we do go there will be tons of pictures.

peaches magee
01-26-2009, 11:58 PM
So by chance we were looking at doing a cruise, maybe the Disney cruise, right around that time. We may just be doing this, I'll keep you posted and if by chance we do go there will be tons of pictures.

Oh that would be so great to get pics and a day by day TR on this. Let us know! :thumbs:

snoman
01-27-2009, 01:10 PM
Well, I jumped the gun a little, sorry. It doesn't look like that is going to happen now. Although we are probably going to Vegas so not so much theme park related, but I'll get some cool Vegas pics!

tiredoldspook
01-27-2009, 03:28 PM
I just got a message from Sno, The Vegas trip won't be happening either so there going to GATORLAND

peaches magee
01-27-2009, 05:08 PM
I just got a message from Sno, The Vegas trip won't be happening either so there going to GATORLAND

Ooooo... luxurious!

snoman
01-27-2009, 10:41 PM
LOL Spook!!! Well, gatorland is nice too, probably the next best thing to Vegas! Either way, we still end up losing our A.. Ha Ha!!!!