PDA

View Full Version : Most missed ride at Disney

BriMan
02-11-2008, 08:46 AM
I figured there should be one here as well.

I voted for Mr. Toad. Figment was a very close second, but I still get to see him.

Sledge
02-11-2008, 08:54 AM
I voted Figment since Mr. Toad can still be found on the West Coast. Even if it wasn't I'd still vote Figment.

Beachgurl
02-11-2008, 09:51 AM
I gotta go with Horizons. I loved me some Horizons back in the day. I'd MUCH rather of that than Mission Space.

peaches magee
02-11-2008, 11:32 AM
I voted Imagination too... though it was a struggle with Horizons and Mr. Toad.
Because I miss the orange deliciousness of Horizons and...
"Come on... every girl wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride." :lol:

(Anyone who gets which movie that line is from.... gets rep points from me :))

Roll N Fear
02-11-2008, 11:36 AM
I'd MUCH rather of that than Mission Space.

:yikes: No way!!!!!

Mine would have to be Alien Enconter. Mr. Toad was to similar to Snow White but with a lot lower budget. I'd hapily take Pooh over Toad anyday. Not so much Stitch though.

BriMan
02-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Mallrats, by Mr. Brodie.

Beachgurl
02-11-2008, 12:03 PM
:yikes: No way!!!!!

Mine would have to be Alien Enconter. Mr. Toad was to similar to Snow White but with a lot lower budget. I'd hapily take Pooh over Toad anyday. Not so much Stitch though.

Yeah since I can't go on the intense of version of M:S I'm left with basically another Soarin'. Pointless.

peaches magee
02-11-2008, 12:17 PM
Mallrats, by Mr. Brodie.

KU-freakin-DOS to you sir! :clap:

BriMan
02-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Thank you, ma'am

peaches magee
02-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Thank you, ma'am

Now if I could figure out how to add rep points... I would.
My reward was obviously a cocky, premature action on my part... whoops.

BriMan
02-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Now if I could figure out how to add rep points... I would.
My reward was obviously a cocky, premature action on my part... whoops.

:lol:

Click this button at the top of my post. http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/images/buttons/reputation.gif.

A box will pop up that asks if you approve or disapprove the comment. Select your choice, type in a comment, and hit submit. You have now successfully gave rep points.:thumbs:

peaches magee
02-11-2008, 12:35 PM
A ha! Got it... shipped you some shimmery rep points.
Enjoy them, they are delicious. :D

BriMan
02-11-2008, 12:36 PM
A ha! Got it... shipped you some shimmery rep points.
Enjoy them, they are delicious. :D

I will share these points with my imps.:lol:

peaches magee
02-11-2008, 12:39 PM
I will share these points with my imps.:lol:

Be careful... they look pretty carnivorous.
I won't lie, your imps scare me.
As does the image of you feeding them. :lol:

BriMan
02-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Am I the only one who see the lady's resemblence to Herbert from Family Guy.....

peaches magee
02-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Am I the only one who see the lady's resemblence to Herbert from Family Guy.....

Ahh totally.... Herbert the Pervert...
It's all in the nose... all in the nose.

Oh man you just made me remember the "Somewhere that's Green" Little Shop of Horrors sequence with him and Chris.
That slays me everytime I see it! :lol:

BriMan
02-11-2008, 12:52 PM
He knows what boys like....

Anyway, before this topic goes any more off topic.

I miss Alien Encounter too.

peaches magee
02-11-2008, 12:57 PM
haha so true...

Ok so 20K Leagues was pretty lame, even as a kid I remember thinking that.
I remember screaming like a schoolboy first time I went on Alien Encounter... adding Stitch was a bit of an abomination... sorry Stitch lovers.

BriMan
02-11-2008, 01:06 PM
I love Stitch. I hate Great Escape.

peaches magee
02-11-2008, 01:13 PM
I love Stitch. I hate Great Escape.

Perfectly put.

d a n n y
02-11-2008, 03:24 PM
The only two here that I actually remember are Millionaire and Alien Encounter. I'm sad that I missed out on original figment and horizons. I voted Alien Encounter.

kirby_is_kyaan
02-11-2008, 06:51 PM
I wish I could have seen Alien Encounter. But you know what I would really like? The same idea as Alien Encounter, but with the Alien from AAlien, just like they originally planned.

peaches magee
02-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Was trying to remember what the actual Alien looked like from the original, and found this...

http://i27.tinypic.com/2ptb3b5.jpg

Looked more like a giant bug. But still, freaked me out at the time that's for sure.

BriMan
02-11-2008, 06:57 PM
I liked when the bug exploded. The simulated "blood" got in my mouth the first time I got on it. They should consider re-doing this ride and taking it down the street to DHS, and do what they originally planned. Using the Alien from the movies.

peaches magee
02-11-2008, 07:02 PM
I liked when the bug exploded. The simulated "blood" got in my mouth the first time I got on it. They should consider re-doing this ride and taking it down the street to DHS, and do what they originally planned. Using the Alien from the movies.

YES! I screamed at that and yup... right in the mouth. haha
That would be very cool to see the real Alien in that. Great creature and would make us that the darker side of Disney, very happy :)

Beachgurl
02-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Was trying to remember what the actual Alien looked like from the original, and found this...

http://i27.tinypic.com/2ptb3b5.jpg

Looked more like a giant bug. But still, freaked me out at the time that's for sure.

Aww :( Meeeeemories.

I miss that alien.

peaches magee
02-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Aww :( Meeeeemories.

I miss that alien.

Definately.... I remember he would move and spin at an abnormal rate.
Made him so creepy.

FGCUSabre
02-11-2008, 08:35 PM
i meant to put world of motion...i loved the classic story...it was a lot like how SSE is set up...or maybe it was horizons...i dont remember it was so long ago...but it is definitly at epcot!

peaches magee
02-11-2008, 08:50 PM
i meant to put world of motion...i loved the classic story...it was a lot like how SSE is set up...or maybe it was horizons...i dont remember it was so long ago...but it is definitly at epcot!

It's Horizons, I have heard that that is what the new SSE is kind of set up as now, haven't been on it since the refurb. Come on, don't you remember the oranges fields room? I swear that all I remember of that ride, it's intoxicating. hehe.

Mt. Drew
02-25-2008, 02:34 AM
Mr. Toad. This is probably my most missed ride ever. It was my first ever ride at Disney, and I fell in love with it. I hated to see it go, and I'll always miss that classic ride.

upov
02-25-2008, 11:16 AM
World of Motion for me, that was prob my fav ride ever at Epcot.

disneybaby
02-25-2008, 08:20 PM
Almost voted Horizons, but then saw World of Motion. Reminds me of the good times as a kid.