PDA

View Full Version : HHN OU Field Trip

Pages : [1] 2

Sledge
07-06-2008, 09:37 PM
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2497/hhnfieldtriplogo1ch8.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the Halloween Horror Nights 18 Orlando United Field TRIP?
The Field TRIP is an event that the Staff of Orlando United will be hosting on Saturday, September 27th at Universal Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights 18.

What is Halloween Horror Nights?
Universal describes the event as:

[Halloween Horror Nights] features all new horrifying haunted houses, intense scare zones and an all-new "Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure" containing parodies from TV, movies, music and more.

Plus, many rides and attractions will be open during select hours. This is a separately ticketed event and not included with regular park admission tickets.

Who is invited to attend the Halloween Horror Nights Field TRIP?
Orlando United members and their guests are invited to attend. There is no limit on how many guests you can bring, so bring the whole family -- and neighbors too!

Do you have to be a certain age to attend?
Halloween Horror Nights does not have an age limit, nor does the Field TRIP. Please keep in mind that this event is not intended for children or those that are easily frightened. Also, the Orlando United Staff will not serve as babysitters to minors attending without a guardian.

How do we sign up?
If you're registered on the Orlando United forums then you are already half way there. Just send an email to hhntrip@orlandounited.com (http://orlandounited.com/forums/hhntrip@orlandounited.com) that you will be attending, the number of guests, and if you will be arriving late.

How long does the event last?
Halloween Horror Nights starts at 6:30PM and ends at midnight. We ask that you arrive and check in with the Staff around 5:15 in the hub area next to the Credit Card stand after you leave the parking garage and before you go through security to get into CityWalk. We will be heading to the park's front gate at 5:45 and cannot wait for your group to arrive. If you are not there by the time we line up you'll need to meet us once we are inside the park. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance since the ticket window gets very busy. If you plan on being late you will be able to join up with the group when you arrive. However, you will not be able to jump in line with us and will have to wait until we have exited the haunted house. We will provide you with a phone number to contact.

Will there be t-shirts for the Field TRIP? How much will they cost?
Yes, we will have special t-shirts made for the Field TRIP. The cost of the t-shirts will be determined closer to the event once we determine the cost to make the shirts. The shirts will be as cheap as we can reasonably sell them.

Do we have to purchase the t-shirt?
Of course not! It makes a great souvenir, but feel free to wear your other Orlando United t-shirts (http://www.cafepress.com/orlandounited) or any other clothing that meets Universal Orlando's dress code.

Will we be eating during the Field TRIP?
We encourage you to eat dinner before you arrive. There won't be an official stop to eat a meal, but you will be able to purchase snacks and drinks to enjoy while waiting in the queue lines.

Are we allowed to purchase alcohol at the event?
We ask the people who are old enough to drink to drink responsibly. Please consider the fact that there will be minors at the event. Minors are not permitted to drink and should not attempt to purchase or have someone purchase alcohol for them. Purchasing alcohol for minors is not only illegal, but something we will not tolerate. If someone has become too drunk that it is ruining other's fun, they may be asked to leave the group. The Staff is not responsible for other's conduct at the Field TRIP.

Will we be riding the rides?
If time permits. The Field TRIP is intended to experience everything Halloween Horror Nights 18 has to offer.

What do I do if I or one of my guests is afraid to go inside a particular haunted house?
You can either wait in line with the group and exit the link before the group enters the house, wait for the group outside of the exit, or venture off and explore the park alone. You are more than welcome to "sit one out" and meet up with the group later.

Will we be buying Express Passes?
No. Express Passes are an extra charge and we do not think it would be fair to ask everyone to purchase tickets to get in and then spend the extra money for an Express Pass.

Universal's FAQ...

What is Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando Resort?
Halloween Horror Nights is a specially ticketed event that takes place on September 26, 27, October 2-5, 9-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-31 & November 1, 2008

The event features all new horrifying haunted houses, intense scare zones and an all-new "Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure" containing parodies from TV, movies, music and more.

Plus, many rides and attractions will be open during select hours. This is a separately ticketed event and not included with regular park admission tickets.
Is this event suitable for children?
This event may be too intense for young children. Adult discretion is strongly advised. There are no child ticket prices available for this event.

Will the rides and attractions be open?
Select rides and attractions will be open during the event.

Are costumes allowed?
There are no costumes, make-up or masks allowed at this event. Guest wearing costumes will be turned away at the front gate.

When is Halloween Horror Nights?
The event nights are: September 26, 27, October 2-5, 9-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-31 & November 1, 2008
Event Hours: 6:30pm - 2am on October 4, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 31 & November 1
All other event nights: 6:30pm – 12am
Event operates rain or shine

How can I purchase my Halloween Horror Nights ticket?
You can purchase your ticket online and print your ticket at home which enables you to go directly to the front gate and avoid the lines.

You can also buy your ticket at any Universal Orlando theme park front gate ticket window or by calling the toll free number 1-888-HORROR-7 (467-7677)

Discounted or special offers require at least 24 hour advance purchase

Is there an advantage to buying your tickets in advance?
Historically, Halloween Horror Nights has sold out many nights, especially on weekend nights. Most tickets are also date specific.

What is the price of a Halloween Horror Night ticket?
General admission is $69.99+tax the day of event.
Florida residents can save up to $33 when buying in advance with a Coca-Cola classic®, Diet Coke® or Coca Cola ZeroTM product.

What savings are there for Florida residents?
Florida residents can save up to $33 when buying in advance with a Coca-Cola classic®, Diet Coke® or Coca Cola ZeroTM product.

Florida residents can save $33 on Sunday through Thursday event nights, $25 on Friday event nights and $10 on Saturday* event nights with a UPC code from a Coca-Cola classic®, Diet Coke® or Coke ZeroTM product.

Florida residents can visit 13 times for the price of one general admission with a Frequent Fear Pass. Visit on all Sunday through Thursday event nights PLUS the first weekend (September 26 & 27).

* Discount not valid for October 18 & 25, 2008.

What is the Frequent Fear Pass?
For the price of a one night event ticket ($69.99+tax), you can come back for unlimited nights, Sundays through Thursdays and the first weekend, September 26 & 27. You can purchase your Frequent Fear Pass online.

If I purchase a daytime park ticket to Universal Studios Florida or Universal's Islands of Adventure, will it include Halloween Horror Nights?
A daytime park ticket does NOT include Halloween Horror Nights, as this is a separately ticketed event.

You may upgrade your daytime ticket to include Halloween Horror Nights by purchasing a Stay and Scream ticket (includes both daytime and Halloween Horror Nights admission) at the same time you purchase your regular ticket.

Stay and Scream tickets are valid for one admission to Halloween Horror Nights. Prices for the Stay & Scream upgrade are $59.99 +tax for Saturday nights, $44.99 +tax for Friday nights and $29.99 +tax for all other nights in addition to your daytime park ticket admission.

What is Halloween Horror Nights Express?
Similar to the Universal Express program, Halloween Horror Nights Express Pass allows you to skip the regular lines to the haunted houses and select attractions. Halloween Horror Night Express passes are limited and are sold on a first come first served basis. Advance purchase is recommended, because passes may sell out before the night of the event.

Will my Universal Express Plus pass or hotel key work for the Express queue at Halloween Horror Nights?
Although both will let you bypass the regular line during regular operating hours, it is not valid for this event. There is a separate pass just for Halloween Horror Nights called Halloween Horror Nights Express.

Do you offer any Halloween Horror Nights vacation packages?
We have one-night, two-night and longer stay packages available and more! You can learn more about our Halloween Horror Nights vacation packages online or by calling 1-800-644-GORY (4679).

Is Universal CityWalk admission included with Halloween Horror Nights?
Admission to most CityWalk clubs is included with your Halloween Horror Nights ticket stub or event park map.

Valid only for that event day. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid photo ID required. Does not include admission to Universal Cineplex 20, an AMC Theatre, the Blue Man Group show, or Bob Marley-A Tribute to Freedom on Saturday nights. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.

Feel free to use this thread to ask questions and discuss the trip. Remember to email hhntrip@orlandounited.com (http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/hhntrip@orlandounited.com) with the number of guests and what time you will be arriving to confirm that you are coming.

DisneyFanKevin
07-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Are we going to videotape me?

ralphoutloud
07-06-2008, 10:03 PM
=[ For shame, I will not be in Orlando until October 24th =[[

YETI PINTRADER
07-06-2008, 10:12 PM
I might be able to go, but is it a good idea to go the first weekend of the event?

BriMan
07-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Its the only time Ill be able to go so yea...:lol:

Sledge
07-06-2008, 10:25 PM
No one really cares about Brian, but yes, because most of us will have Frequent Fear Passes that only get us in during the first weekend and then weeknights. Weeknights wouldn't make much sense. The first weekend is actually one of the slowest of the weekends.

BriMan
07-06-2008, 10:53 PM
No one really cares about Brian, but yes, because most of us will have Frequent Fear Passes that only get us in during the first weekend and then weeknights. Weeknights wouldn't make much sense. The first weekend is actually one of the slowest of the weekends.

Says you...........

The_Bled
07-06-2008, 10:57 PM
Are we going to videotape me?

Oh ya :lol:. I want Dancey Scream 2: The Return of Kevin. :rotfl:

biomegaceu
07-06-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm still undecided becuase I wanted to go on OCT. 31st, but if I can somehow make it I will definately go.

d a n n y
07-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Damn, I'd kill to go to HHN, let alone this.

Sledge
07-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Go grab the parents and beg them to bring you. :thumbs:

biomegaceu
07-07-2008, 01:10 AM

Thats what I'm gonna have to do.

ajent
07-07-2008, 01:29 AM
A strong maybe. I'll be there opening night for sure however.

The Patchman
07-07-2008, 01:51 AM
lets see the factors of why I cannot go.

1. I live 10 hours away.
2. Gas is up to the roof.
3. I dont have my licence.
4. even if I did have a drivers licence there is no way in hell my parents would let me go.

maybe in a few years. 18, I will start making big trips. I wish I could come, really, but I cannot go.

The tshirts sound cool...

however I will promote the event out the wazoo.

Sledge
07-07-2008, 02:03 AM
Bummer. Thanks for the promotion though.

ralphoutloud
07-07-2008, 02:45 AM
No one really cares about Brian.

I sang Billie Jean to Brian via AIM, does that count as caring? Haha

Hopefully, I might see some of you guys one of the last nights of the event, as I start school on Oct 27th.

d a n n y
07-07-2008, 08:56 AM

haha I can't even get them to bring me to Florida this year.

Jakemeister
07-07-2008, 11:24 AM
I'll be there, and I'll be purchasing a T-Shirt. The thing is I'll be meeting up with you guys after Stay And Scream, which isn't a big deal but I will be there for the first house of the night with you guys. I would be lying if I said I wasn't really good at the whole getting around HHN thing. I just about mastered it last year.

The_Bled
07-07-2008, 12:32 PM
I probably could go. I need to ask the parents. If I do go I'm DEFINATELY Buying a shirt Speaking of the shirt, what will the design be?

kirby_is_kyaan
07-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Talk about an official-sounding announcement! :lol: I have two big reasons for not going:

1. Parents (Distance isn't too much of a problem, being 3 hours away and all, but the No answer is almost guaranteed)
2. I don't know what to expect from the houses. Nightmares? Laughable jump-out-of-the-shadows scareactors and bloody props *cough cough Howl-O-Scream cough cough*? Translation: I'm too scared. :look: All I really know is that a bunch of guys with chainsaws will chase you for no good reason.

The_Bled
07-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Talk about an official-sounding announcement! :lol: I have two big reasons for not going:

1. Parents (Distance isn't too much of a problem, being 3 hours away and all, but the No answer is almost guaranteed)
2. I don't know what to expect from the houses. Nightmares? Laughable jump-out-of-the-shadows scareactors and bloody props *cough cough Howl-O-Scream cough cough*? Translation: I'm too scared. :look: All I really know is that a bunch of guys with chainsaws will chase you for no good reason.

Sorry to hear that kirby.

Sledge
07-07-2008, 03:26 PM
I probably could go. I need to ask the parents. If I do go I'm DEFINATELY Buying a shirt Speaking of the shirt, what will the design be?

This isn't final, but I'm hoping for something like this. The price to get them made will definitely effect if anything goes on the back of the shirt since we wanted to keep it under $20.

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9152/hhntripwj8.jpg

Jakemeister
07-07-2008, 05:05 PM
This isn't final, but I'm hoping for something like this. The price to get them made will definitely effect if anything goes on the back of the shirt since we wanted to keep it under $20.

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9152/hhntripwj8.jpg

I like it!!:happy:

The Patchman
07-07-2008, 05:50 PM
I love it, I will buy one even though I am not going.

ajent
07-07-2008, 06:49 PM
I want a big OU bleeding on the back.

The_Bled
07-07-2008, 07:09 PM
^Now that would be cool.

allienoves
07-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Who is the model for the wardrobe on the site?

Sledge
07-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Random Google Guy Wearing A Black Shirt. :lol:

BriMan
07-07-2008, 10:58 PM
At least the good news is that the reason people arent going is because they live in another state.

DisneyFanKevin
07-08-2008, 12:50 AM
I will definitely buy a shirt for this!! :)

allienoves
07-08-2008, 01:52 AM
Random Google Guy Wearing A Black Shirt. :lol:

Send me a shirt and I'll model it. LOL.

Dr. Emmett Brown
07-08-2008, 09:00 AM
I think I'll give this a try. Hey, it's only $29.95 for the first three weekends with my AP, and this sounds like a lot of fun! Plus, I'd really love to see either Briman or Sledge get wasted. :P

Jakemeister
07-08-2008, 10:43 AM
I think I'll give this a try. Hey, it's only $29.95 for the first three weekends with my AP, and this sounds like a lot of fun! Plus, I'd really love to see either Briman or Sledge get wasted. :P
Dude just get a FFP. It pays it self off so fast, and if you like horror you are gonna love HHN.

Beachgurl
07-08-2008, 11:23 AM

Ahem. Well THAT'S not going to happen so long as I'm around. :P

ralphoutloud
07-08-2008, 12:01 PM
Can we invite Bsquare then?

Jakemeister
07-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Can we invite Bsquare then?
I think it would be awesome if BSquare came. Hey spook tell BSquare to come.

Sledge
07-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Sorry to disappoint. None of the Staff is getting wasted on the Field TRIP. :lol:

kirby_is_kyaan
07-08-2008, 03:13 PM
At least the good news is that the reason people arent going is because they live in another state.

I'm in the same state, but I'm not going..... :-X

ajent
07-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Sorry to disappoint. None of the Staff is getting wasted on the Field TRIP. :lol:
Tough choice. I might use my free 3 day 2 night hotel stay I got free from a time share seminar. lol

Roll N Fear
07-08-2008, 08:57 PM
I'm going with all my friends from the 10th-12th but I might try and make a solo trip up for the night. Anyone want to spilt a room?:lol:

I never go twice but I think it would be pretty interesting to see how the event differs from night to night. And I would definitely be rocking the OU shirt with my big blue cowboy hat. :thumbs:

Sledge
07-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Just a link to the t-shirt thread in case anyone overlooked it.

http://orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1167

Dr. Emmett Brown
07-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Dude just get a FFP. It pays it self off so fast, and if you like horror you are gonna love HHN.
Yeah but is FFP good for that night?

Ahem. Well THAT'S not going to happen so long as I'm around. :P

Hahahahaha!!!:lol:

I think I'll be going then if a FFP is good for that night. As well as my little bro. His name is Dr. Emmett Brown Jr.

BriMan
07-08-2008, 09:49 PM
BEST VALUE - 13 Nights for the Price of One!
Frequent Fear Pass admission dates include:
September 26, 27, October 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 22, 23, 26, 29, 30

Save time when you print your tickets at home and go straight to the gate!

It works. :thumbs:

BTW, if you are officially 100% going....

Please email hhntrip@orlandounited.com with your confirmation. The email should include how many people are going to be in your party, how many shirts you want, and contact information (phone number and such).

Dr. Emmett Brown
07-08-2008, 09:58 PM
It works. :thumbs:

BTW, if you are officially 100% going....

Please email hhntrip@orlandounited.com with your confirmation. The email should include how many people are going to be in your party, how many shirts you want, and contact information (phone number and such).

Thanks Bri!

Well, I'm not 100% quite yet... but I'll get that e-mail in as soon as I get it to 100%. :thumbs:

Sledge
07-09-2008, 08:48 PM
To see the final product AND to pre-order it, click here (http://www.orlandounited.com/hhntshirt1.html). A new thread about the shirt can be found here (http://orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1171).

allienoves
07-10-2008, 07:49 PM
Here's an idea for all those attending:

Take a picture with a character, but have an OU sign or the boom like in this post: http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=722&highlight=show+love

Dr. Emmett Brown
07-10-2008, 10:56 PM
I'm 100% going.

The_Bled
07-11-2008, 01:23 AM
I guess we,re all wating for me now. :lol: the parental units will make their decission in a few days.

kirby_is_kyaan
07-11-2008, 01:27 AM
If I can get past the fear factor (no reference to the apparently not-so-great attraction, according to the general consensus-I haven't seen it yet), I might ask my parents after we return from France. Still more no than yes though. And Sledge, I'm STILL not buying a shirt. :P

Sledge
07-11-2008, 01:27 AM
Just send the email to hhntrip@orlandounited.com to let us know your name, forum name, how many guests and contact number. Same goes for everybody. You haven't officially confirmed until you've done that.

The_Bled
07-11-2008, 01:34 AM
Thanks for putting that on the forum, because I just forgot that I have to do that.

kirby_is_kyaan
07-11-2008, 01:43 AM
Just send the email to hhntrip@orlandounited.com to let us know your name, forum name, how many guests and contact number. Same goes for everybody. You haven't officially confirmed until you've done that.

Hence the might in my previous post. (Russian accent) Kirby makes no promises to anyone. (/Russian accent)

Sledge
07-11-2008, 01:50 AM
That was directed to Krusty. You posted the same time as me.

kirby_is_kyaan
07-11-2008, 01:55 AM
:doh:

Sorry about that. But my Russian hit man alter-ego stands by what he said before.

YETI PINTRADER
07-11-2008, 05:49 PM
I probably am going to make it but when I am 100% I will send an email, and yes I am getting a shirt.

ROTM182
07-11-2008, 11:23 PM
I already told Sledge that I'm going to this trip but why not advertise it to, lol I'm going.

kristilovesdw
07-11-2008, 11:41 PM
I so wish I could go :( Don't have too much fun without me...jk...(kinda). You guys should definitely do more field trips in the future!

BriMan
07-12-2008, 12:20 PM
I already told Sledge that I'm going to this trip but why not advertise it to, lol I'm going.

If you are 100%....send the email.:thumbs:

Dr. Emmett Brown
07-16-2008, 12:07 AM
ZOMG this tR.I.P. is gonna be so

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa261/bucfan14/ICONATOR_b81f27445e2fb63871894758a3.jpg

Sal
07-16-2008, 12:21 AM
I'm trying really hard to go!! =(

Sledge
07-16-2008, 12:32 AM
Go buy some shirts, guys. :lol:

ralphoutloud
07-16-2008, 04:26 AM
Get one in XXXL Sledge......

=P

JK..... =]

BriMan
07-16-2008, 10:10 PM
Anymore 100%'s?

snoman
07-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Ok, I have an opinion question I'd like to throw out to the group. My 9 year old son wants to go on this trip with me. First let me preempt this by saying he LOVES horror movies and haunted houses and will have no trouble dealing with HHN. My question is how much drinking will we be doing? I'm sure not everyone is a drunk like myself, but I was wondering if you guys think it would be ok to bring him on the field trip? Of course I won't be drinking if I bring him...
Opinions? thanks!

BriMan
07-16-2008, 10:33 PM
Of course he can come!

The drinking was a subject that Sledge and I discussed at great lengths when we were planning the Tr.i.p. out. We wore torn because we don't wanna be an enforcer to someone who is of age but we also didn't want to sacrifice people bringing their children, or teens, from tagging along.

We came to the conclusion that we trust everyone will use their better judgment. We aren't restricting people to not drink, however we ask that they be courteous and respectful to the "minors" of the group. If at any point someone gets too rowdy a.k.a FUBAR'd, we will ask them nicely to either leave the group or join up later when they get it out of their system. Sledge and I will talk about the T.r.i.p. some more on the podcast.

PS Concerning the podcast, we were set to record today; however I had an unplanned business trip. So we will be recording for sure this weekend.

Sledge
07-16-2008, 10:40 PM
Has your 9 year old been around you and your buddies while you were drinking watching a football game, at a BBQ, or having a few drinks at the pool? It shouldn't be any worse than that. Personally, if I do actually drink, it won't be more than a drink or two. We won't let it get to be a wild party like you might be imagining.

snoman
07-16-2008, 10:42 PM
Cool, thanks Brian. I'll email you guys to confirm for sure but I think he'll join me. He's so excited to see all the houses and shows. I know the rowdy and drunk environment that HHN brings, hell I'm usually fully involved in it. I just wanted to be sure that our group wasn't going to be too crazy, a little is always good though!

snoman
07-16-2008, 10:44 PM
Has your 9 year old been around you and your buddies while you were drinking watching a football game, at a BBQ, or having a few drinks at the pool? It shouldn't be any worse than that. Personally, if I do actually drink, it won't be more than a drink or two. We won't let it get to be a wild party like you might be imagining.

Oh yeah, he'll be absolutely fine. He's definitely not the naive little shy boy type. Which makes me father of the year I think...:lol: Hell, I may just have him drive me home. JOKING!

Jakemeister
07-16-2008, 10:53 PM
Oh yeah, he'll be absolutely fine. He's definitely not the naive little shy boy type. Which makes me father of the year I think...:lol: Hell, I may just have him drive me home. JOKING!
Are you okay with your son being around bad language at certain points. If he is around I won't be as a bad but I'm not promising that a few "F-bombs" won't be dropped in Haunted Houses.

snoman
07-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Are you okay with your son being around bad language at certain points. If he is around I won't be as a bad but I'm not promising that a few "F-bombs" won't be dropped in Haunted Houses.

Yeah, he's heard it all, so not that I would willingly be F-bombing around him but it wouldn't be a big shocker for him. That sounds bad, I don't walk around the house swearing like a trucker or anything but he's heard it all.

Jakemeister
07-16-2008, 11:02 PM
Yeah, he's heard it all, so not that I would willingly be F-bombing around him but it wouldn't be a big shocker for him. That sounds bad, I don't walk around the house swearing like a trucker or anything but he's heard it all.
Okay. I know that at some point there were be language, and to be honest I curse quite a big. I try and refrain from F-bombs around kids that age but it happens in the house. Random question of the night: What is your son's favorite horror movie?

snoman
07-16-2008, 11:15 PM
Okay. I know that at some point there were be language, and to be honest I curse quite a big. I try and refrain from F-bombs around kids that age but it happens in the house. Random question of the night: What is your son's favorite horror movie?

Well, he loves all the Nightmare on Elm Streets, Friday the 13th, but I'd say his favorite is Child's Play. Being such a responsible parent I let him get the box set of the Chucky movies. He has a Chucky mask be bought with his own money. Ha ha! But, ya know, he's down to Earth. We taught him that movies are pretend, it's all just for fun, and he knows when to say when and not get "too into it." For a 9 year old I'd say he's really grounded and ahead of the game. He's totally excited to go see the Chucky doll at the Horror Make up show lobby tomorrow.

peaches magee
07-17-2008, 12:09 AM
Well, he loves all the Nightmare on Elm Streets, Friday the 13th, but I'd say his favorite is Child's Play. Being such a responsible parent I let him get the box set of the Chucky movies. He has a Chucky mask be bought with his own money. Ha ha! But, ya know, he's down to Earth. We taught him that movies are pretend, it's all just for fun, and he knows when to say when and not get "too into it." For a 9 year old I'd say he's really grounded and ahead of the game. He's totally excited to go see the Chucky doll at the Horror Make up show lobby tomorrow.

Super cool kid in my book! :thumbs:

DisneyFanKevin
07-17-2008, 12:33 AM

I think your son will probably laugh at me along with the rest of the other OUers this year. :lol:

snoman
07-17-2008, 12:38 AM
Yeah, Kevin I'm sure he'll have a great time with you!!

allienoves
07-17-2008, 04:51 AM
You're all making me jealous, I wanna go so bad! Hopefully I could get out of work and air prices are cheap!!!

FGCUSabre
07-17-2008, 10:48 PM
I am gonna go! It will only be me though. :-/ I hope I still have a fun time...it has been a few years since I have gone without the same person.

Sledge
07-23-2008, 02:23 AM
We've changed a few details in the first post. We were wondering if security would allow me to bring in the shirts to distribute, so in order to avoid any complications we are going to meet in the area with the Credit Card sign up booth (and the guys telling you "Free Bag!") that is located just after the parking garages and before security to go into CityWalk. Check in time has changed to 5:15 and we will be leaving to enter the park at exactly 5:45, so don't be late.

"We ask that you arrive and check in with the Staff around 5:15 in the hub area next to the Credit Card stand after you leave the parking garage and before you go through security to get into CityWalk. We will be heading to the park's front gate at 5:45 and cannot wait for your group to arrive."

Also, added a countdown to the front page.

Sal
07-23-2008, 02:45 AM
last year they had security at that point too, Just a thought.

Sledge
07-23-2008, 03:13 AM
Yeah, but worst case scenario is we stand there in front of security and we are then only 20 feet from where we said we'd be. If we were at the front gate to the park we'd be about 10 minutes to get back and past security. I really don't think they'd have a problem with t-shirts though. It's not like we're selling them to random people, or selling them while we are on property at all.

d a n n y
07-23-2008, 08:48 AM
Just a thought, if people not going are buying them(Patchman) and you have to ship it, why not just ship all of them?

DisneyFanKevin
07-23-2008, 12:01 PM
Just a thought, if people not going are buying them(Patchman) and you have to ship it, why not just ship all of them?

Because that would be unfair to the other people who have already pre-ordered and they'd have to charge an additional shipping charge.

Sledge
07-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Shipping adds an optional, extra $5.50. I think most are actually having their's shipped, but there will still be those that aren't in a rush to get them and would rather pick them up at the event and change into them.

DisneyFanKevin
07-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Shipping adds an optional, extra $5.50. I think most are actually having their's shipped, but there will still be those that aren't in a rush to get them and would rather pick them up at the event and change into them.

$5.50 sure is a lot of money for me. :-X

YETI PINTRADER
07-23-2008, 10:07 PM
I got 100% confirmation I'm coming!:happy:

BriMan
07-23-2008, 10:32 PM
I got 100% confirmation I'm coming!:happy:

Glad you can make it.:thumbs:

Sledge
07-28-2008, 05:32 AM
http://orlandounited.com/images/hhntripposter1.gif

YETI PINTRADER
07-28-2008, 09:36 AM
Cool picture:rep:! Also, is it just me or is the countdown clock stuck on 64 days.
Edit: Its working now 60 days left!

Sledge
07-29-2008, 06:56 AM
Here's the official poster for the HHN Field TRIP. Put it on your MySpace, webpage or email it to a friend.

http://orlandounited.com/images/hhntripposter2.jpg

Challenge: What celebrity's face is used on the poster?

Sal
07-29-2008, 12:22 PM
corey feldman?

Dr. Emmett Brown
07-29-2008, 02:20 PM
Looks like Dan Rather to me.

peaches magee
07-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Kirsten Dunst?

Dr. Emmett Brown
07-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Hillary Clinton?

Sal
07-29-2008, 02:53 PM
Carmen electra?

Dr. Emmett Brown
07-29-2008, 02:55 PM
Ms. Butterworth?

Jakemeister
07-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Lol at Ryan.

Samuel L. JACKSON!!!

Dr. Emmett Brown
07-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Lol at Ryan.

Samuel L. JACKSON!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AtA4KTQmiFk

Jakemeister
07-29-2008, 03:53 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AtA4KTQmiFk
I love Chapelle Show and that Skit. Also reminds me of the Bill and Ted skit.

Sledge
07-29-2008, 04:10 PM
Kirsten Dunst. Good job! :thumbs:

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2276/dunst2031680x1050iu9.jpg

Dr. Emmett Brown
07-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Kirsten Dunst. Good job! :thumbs:

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2276/dunst2031680x1050iu9.jpg

Really? From all of the devilish stuff I could've sworn it was Hill-Dog.

RocknGuitar
07-29-2008, 05:13 PM
this sounds like it would be so much fun, but I can't go and even if I could, I'm 13 and I don't think I'd work well with you guys. Have fun! There will be a trip report, right?

Sledge
07-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Yep. Multiple Trip Reports, group photos, etc. I want anyone interested to do Trip Reports so we can document the night from different perspectives. :lol:

ROTM182
07-29-2008, 05:58 PM
I'll se what I can do on the trip report idea. I'll see what I can get together ;)
My camera usually sucks at night but I'll tweak with it and see if I can get a couple group photos out front of the Studios Arches for all of us!

Mt. Drew
07-29-2008, 06:19 PM
I'm possibly (most likely) going, but not a definite. I just don't want to be stuck with Bri-Guy all night :doh:

BriMan
07-29-2008, 07:30 PM
I'm possibly (most likely) going, but not a definite. I just don't want to be stuck with Bri-Guy all night :doh:

Yea that guys a jerk. Boo to Bri-Guy.

Dr. Emmett Brown
07-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Yea that guys a jerk. Boo to Bri-Guy.

:lol:

d a n n y
07-29-2008, 08:21 PM

+1 to that

Mt. Drew
07-30-2008, 03:08 PM
You know I love you BriMan :love:

Sledge
07-31-2008, 06:23 AM
Put your abacus away, I added a countdown to OrlandoUnited.com.

BriMan
08-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Just in cases people were asking about prices, here is the calendar.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/annual_passholders.php

First weekend (The weekend of the TR.i.P.) for AP's ....29.99 +tax.

BriMan
08-05-2008, 10:42 PM
With the latest craze of "The Stache", Sledge and I have decided that we will offer a propostion.

If we sell 25 OU HHN T-Shirts, Sledge and I will sport nice, full, thick mustaches. We will even bring our clippers to the park and shave right in front of you.

However, being the BriMan, I upped the ante.

If we sell 75 T-Shirts, I will shave my head completely bald. That's right.

So..yea. Go for it.

The Patchman
08-05-2008, 11:10 PM
With the latest craze of "The Stache", Sledge and I have decided that we will offer a propostion.

If we sell 25 OU HHN T-Shirts, Sledge and I will sport nice, full, thick mustaches. We will even bring our clippers to the park and shave right in front of you.

However, being the BriMan, I upped the ante.

If we sell 75 T-Shirts, I will shave my head completely bald. That's right.

So..yea. Go for it.

Sounds cool my man, however I do not think universal security will let you bring clipper into the park :lol:

Dr. Emmett Brown
08-05-2008, 11:58 PM
Sounds cool my man, however I do not think universal security will let you bring clipper into the park :lol:

They can bring a disposable razor into the rotunda before security. :thumbs:

allienoves
08-06-2008, 12:57 AM
I'll die my hair blonde..oh wait did that. So maybe some people should join me with blonde-ness.

Sledge
08-06-2008, 12:59 AM
Beard trimmers. They aren't dangerous. :lol:

Dr. Emmett Brown
08-28-2008, 04:32 PM
So does anyone know what path we'll be taking once we get into the park? I need to know what to do the night before. :thumbs:

Sledge
08-28-2008, 04:39 PM
So does anyone know what path we'll be taking once we get into the park? I need to know what to do the night before. :thumbs:
We can all figure it out in a chat room a couple days before if ya'll would like. It's good to go in with a general idea, but improvise a little bit once you're there.

Dr. Emmett Brown
08-28-2008, 04:46 PM
We can all figure it out in a chat room a couple days before if ya'll would like. It's good to go in with a general idea, but improvise a little bit once you're there.

Right. For people going only one night, I'd suggest hitting the soundstages first, but it's up to the people. I just need a general plan for that day so that I know what I can miss the day before. :thumbs:

Sledge
08-28-2008, 05:50 PM
I like doing Soundstages immediately for two reasons. They are at the front of the park and seem to get the busiest, and the queue and tent houses are way too bright inside before it's dark outside.

snoman
08-28-2008, 06:37 PM
I will put my trust in everyone to make a good route. I know last year we hit the soundstage houses first and the waits weren't bad. After that we just worked our way around the park from San Francisco doing the loop. We got in every house except the funhouse-wait was 75 minutes-and we saw Bill and Ted. Also spent some time chatting with the rat lady escort since I knew him and we went on Mummy and MIB.

Only thing I want to do is hit every house and every scarezone. I could skip the shows. I'm going on October 9th with some friends so I can see that then. I want to try to fully traumatize the kid with all houses and scarezones though!

kirby_is_kyaan
08-28-2008, 09:35 PM
Well, some news on my attempt to convince my parents on whether or not I can go. My dad said it is most likely not going to happen, since I of course need a parent to come with me as per the info for the tRIP stated, and he needed to work. :'( He did, however, say that if my mom and my brother were able to come, it could happen. I'm pretty sure he has no clue that this is in Orlando and how much the tickets will cost, seeing as he only took a short glance that made him at first think that the event was in July (since on the tRIP announcement page it showed the day it was announced). I'm really hoping this will work out. :cross:

I DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!!1ONE :'( :'( :'(

BriMan
08-29-2008, 01:48 AM
Well, some news on my attempt to convince my parents on whether or not I can go. My dad said it is most likely not going to happen, since I of course need a parent to come with me as per the info for the tRIP stated, and he needed to work. :'( He did, however, say that if my mom and my brother were able to come, it could happen. I'm pretty sure he has no clue that this is in Orlando and how much the tickets will cost, seeing as he only took a short glance that made him at first think that the event was in July (since on the tRIP announcement page it showed the day it was announced). I'm really hoping this will work out. :cross:

I DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!!1ONE :'( :'( :'(

Actually...you don't need a parent.

Do you have to be a certain age to attend?

Halloween Horror Nights does not have an age limit, nor does the Field TRIP. Please keep in mind that this event is not intended for children or those that are easily frightened. Also, the Orlando United Staff will not serve as babysitters to minors attending without a guardian.

Basically saying, we aren't there to hold your hand.

Let me also remind everyone that hasn't signed up, you can still do so. This past Saturday was just the last day to get shirts. You can still attend the TRIP with us however.

Dr. Emmett Brown
08-29-2008, 04:03 PM
I'm literally shaking with excitement for this year's event. And I'll get to share one night with my buddies from OU!!! :happy:

Sledge
08-31-2008, 03:16 AM
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8638/hhntripposter3eo1.jpg

Dr. Emmett Brown
08-31-2008, 01:41 PM
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8638/hhntripposter3eo1.jpg

ZOMG I CANT WAITZ!!!11

In all reality though, I'm super psyched. :thumbs:

DisneyFanKevin
08-31-2008, 01:41 PM
I really like that ad, Sledge! Great job!!! :D

ROTM182
08-31-2008, 03:43 PM
Seriously Sledge your like the KING of photoshop lol. That fog looks exactly real lol. Man how'd you get so good?
Lets see one of the tRIP logo bursting out of a mirror with the words OU written in red on the mirror eh? That'd look AWESOME!!

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-03-2008, 07:05 AM
19 more days..........

Aw hell with it.

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

The_Bled
09-03-2008, 02:40 PM
^ Stop making me bummed.

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-03-2008, 02:44 PM
^ Stop making me bummed.

My bad Krusty. I'm sorry you can't go. You will be missed. :'(

kirby_is_kyaan
09-03-2008, 06:26 PM
^ Stop making me bummed.

Same here. :'( Though I am going to Disney around President's Day Weekend (my dad has business at the Yacht and Beach Club... ironic, isn't it?), there won't be any officially sanctioned meets with fellow OUers. :( But Kevin, if I go to DHS, what days and times will you be working the food cart? And which one are you at, anyway?

And Brian, since my parents don't really know any people here, so if I went, my mom at least would certainly come to make sure Kevin doesn't do anything suspicious.... :lol:

BriMan
09-03-2008, 09:24 PM
And Brian, since my parents don't really know any people here, so if I went, my mom at least would certainly come to make sure Kevin doesn't do anything suspicious.... :lol:

I'm almost 24, and my mom wants to make sure Kevin doesn't do anything suspicious....

Sledge
09-03-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm almost 24, and my mom wants to make sure Kevin doesn't do anything suspicious....

22 and my mom AND my girlfriend wants to make sure Kevin doesn't do anything suspicious...

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-03-2008, 10:12 PM
22 and my mom AND my girlfriend wants to make sure Kevin doesn't do anything suspicious...

:rotfl:

snoman
09-04-2008, 12:40 AM
I'm 36 and I'm going to fully encourage Kevin to do something suspicious! I don't even know what the hell that means.

DisneyFanKevin
09-04-2008, 12:50 AM
Huh?

snoman
09-04-2008, 12:53 AM
Hey Kirby, you can hang out with me and my son who's coming along on the HHN trip. I'm harmless and relatively normal, when I'm sober, and I'll be sober for that night.

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Hey Kirby, you can hang out with me and my son who's coming along on the HHN trip. I'm harmless and relatively normal, when I'm sober, and I'll be sober for that night.

Well, you are a Steelers fan, so I don't know about that. :thumbs:

By the way, my girlfriend's birthday is the 28th, so I'm wondering if my fellow OU'ers out there will help me sing happy birthday to her over the phone? :shrug:

:rep: may be involved. :lol:

d a n n y
09-04-2008, 07:58 PM

By the way, my girlfriend's birthday is the 28th, so I'm wondering if my fellow OU'ers out there will help me sing happy birthday to her over the phone? :shrug:

depends:lol:

kirby_is_kyaan
09-04-2008, 08:56 PM

If I can go, sure, I will be sure to be one of the total strangers who help out a fellow near-total stranger (you) with singing happy birthday to a total stranger (your girlfriend, but only for me of course) :lol:

And Sno, sounds good... I don't really have a favorite team in any sport, so I don't care about your either questionable (to Ryan, for example) or perfect (to my biology teacher from last year especially) choice in a favorite team.

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-04-2008, 09:22 PM
If I can go, sure, I will be sure to be one of the total strangers who help out a fellow near-total stranger (you) with singing happy birthday to a total stranger (your girlfriend, but only for me of course) :lol:

And Sno, sounds good... I don't really have a favorite team in any sport, so I don't care about your either questionable (to Ryan, for example) or perfect (to my biology teacher from last year especially) choice in a favorite team.

Oh why thank you Kirby! :thumbs:

And I am a die-hard Steelers/Giants fan.

My mom's from Brooklyn, and my dad's from Pittsburgh. :thumbs:

kirby_is_kyaan
09-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Er, then what's that questioning of sno's normality here?

It made me think you were one of those people that hated the Steelers. :doh:

Jakemeister
09-04-2008, 11:26 PM
Oh why thank you Kirby! :thumbs:

And I am a die-hard Steelers/Giants fan.
I'm sorry.

DisneyFanKevin
09-04-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm sorry.

What is a Steeler and a Giant? I am like, so lost here. :doh:

Jakemeister
09-04-2008, 11:57 PM
Wowser Bowser. :yikes: It's football.

Mt. Drew
09-05-2008, 12:07 AM
I'm sorry to inform all of you that I won't be able to make the trip. Hope you all have a great time and hope there's many more to come.

Skins 4 life.

ralphoutloud
09-05-2008, 01:46 AM

peaches magee
09-05-2008, 09:00 AM
How did football fanage take over HHN? :shrug: Odd.

DisneyFanKevin
09-05-2008, 09:45 AM
How did football fanage take over HHN? :shrug: Odd.

Agreed. Wait, what's football? :doh:

d a n n y
09-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Agreed. Wait, what's football? :doh:

It's a sport where big strong men tackle other big strong men, you'd love it really :P.

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Er, then what's that questioning of sno's normality here?

It made me think you were one of those people that hated the Steelers. :doh:

Because I know what Steeler fans are capable of. :rotfl:

I'm sorry.

And why is that? Are you one of those cheatin' Pats? :thumbs:

It's a sport where big strong men tackle other big strong men, you'd love it really :P.

And tight shiny shorts, don't forget those. :lol:

Jakemeister
09-05-2008, 11:45 PM
And why is that? Are you one of those cheatin' Pats? :thumbs:

Hate them too. It's a conspiracy that they won the Super Bowl after 9/11.

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-05-2008, 11:48 PM
Hate them too. It's a conspiracy that they won the Super Bowl after 9/11.

Definitely! :thumbs:

Anyways, back on topic, 22 days!!! :happy:

DisneyFanKevin
09-06-2008, 10:37 PM
20 days for me.... :P

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-07-2008, 12:15 AM
20 days for me.... :P

Are you going opening night? Or EP night?

DisneyFanKevin
09-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Are you going opening night? Or EP night?

EP night, opening night, and 9/27 with you all. :)

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-07-2008, 12:31 PM
EP night, opening night, and 9/27 with you all. :)

Fabulous! I might be going opening night with some friends as well. :thumbs:

kirby_is_kyaan
09-07-2008, 12:50 PM
^I love how you said "fabulous", when you were replying to Kevin. :lol:

DisneyFanKevin
09-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Fabulous! I might be going opening night with some friends as well. :thumbs:

Good! I'll try to avoid you. :lol: J/k.

Beachgurl
09-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Good! I'll try to avoid you. :lol: J/k.

No you're not. :lol: ;)

DisneyFanKevin
09-07-2008, 01:26 PM
No you're not. :lol: ;)

Who says? :lol: ;)

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Something simple I did in Photoshop today.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa261/bucfan14/Untitled-1copy.jpg

YETI PINTRADER
09-11-2008, 04:55 PM
That is really cool!:rep:

DisneyFanKevin
09-11-2008, 11:17 PM
You should've posted a picture of me in the mirror. :lol:

d a n n y
09-12-2008, 08:24 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-12-2008, 11:30 AM

Bloody Kevin, Bloody Kevin, Bloody Kevin? :shrug:

snoman
09-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Only 2 more weeks from tomorrow!!!!

Hey Jason, have you got the shirts yet? Just wondering.

Sledge
09-12-2008, 03:37 PM
They arrive today actually through UPS according to the email they sent me. Then I'll run them to the post office today (depending on time) or tomorrow and it should take about 3 days after that. :thumbs:

Update: Shirts are in and will ship immediately.

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-12-2008, 03:50 PM
They arrive today actually through UPS according to the email they sent me. Then I'll run them to the post office today (depending on time) or tomorrow and it should take about 3 days after that. :thumbs:

Pics of the box will be nice. :lol:

Did you do an "unboxing" video?

Jakemeister
09-12-2008, 04:13 PM

So within a week?

Sledge
09-12-2008, 05:34 PM
I just sent them 1st Class Shipping. Everyone on Orlando, you may receive your shirt tomorrow since you are so close. It said 1 business day, so it all really comes down to what time they pick up the mail today. If not tomorrow you should get it Monday.

Jakemeister
09-12-2008, 08:41 PM
I just sent them 1st Class Shipping. Everyone on Orlando, you may receive your shirt tomorrow since you are so close. It said 1 business day, so it all really comes down to what time they pick up the mail today. If not tomorrow you should get it Monday.
wo0t!

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-12-2008, 11:56 PM
wo0t!

I want an unboxing video Jake. :thumbs:

:rep:

DisneyFanKevin
09-13-2008, 12:00 AM
Yay! I can't wait to get my shirt!

Beachgurl
09-13-2008, 12:03 AM
They look really awesome! I'm so happy with the way they turned out. You guys are gonna love 'em! ;)

I love the glow-in-the-dark "OU" on the back. :happy:

snoman
09-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Nice! I just got mine today, they look great. They really did turn out nicely. Sorry, no unboxing video, it's just a brown postal envelope thingy. Geez, what kind of budget do you think OU has? Maybe next year they will get more fancy, when they're rolling in the big bucks, lol! :thumbs:

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Nice! I just got mine today, they look great. They really did turn out nicely. Sorry, no unboxing video, it's just a brown postal envelope thingy. Geez, what kind of budget do you think OU has? Maybe next year they will get more fancy, when they're rolling in the big bucks, lol! :thumbs:

The "big bucks." :rotfl:

N0 UNB0X1N9 V1D30?!?!?111 :yikes:

DisneyFanKevin
09-14-2008, 02:27 AM
The "big bucks." :rotfl:

N0 UNB0X1N9 V1D30?!?!?111 :yikes:

Please don't type like that. We don't want any n00b-wannabe's here. ;)

The shirts are AMAZING!!! I love it. I can't wait to wear it out and about the parks this week.

The_Bled
09-14-2008, 11:30 AM
You guys make me sick. :( I wish I could go.

d a n n y
09-14-2008, 09:20 PM
You guys make me sick. :( I wish I could go.

You people disgust me.

The_Bled
09-15-2008, 02:07 PM
^ Hey, I'm going to HHN, just with my friends and not OU :(.

kirby_is_kyaan
09-15-2008, 05:21 PM
^Well I can do one better, I'm not going at all. I wouldn't care much if it was just HHN on its own, OU is the only way that I would go to the event to finally see what it's like.

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-15-2008, 05:30 PM
HHN ANNUAL PASSHOLDER INFO SENT OUT TODAY

I just got the newsletter, the map is in it!!! Also there's a mystery cell phone game, most of you are already signed up.

They are also doing the party again this year. But, it's in the Fractured Tales scarezone, which means that the first two houses open will be Scary Tales and The Hallow.

More details still to come. HAPPY HAUNTING!!!

YETI PINTRADER
09-15-2008, 05:32 PM
I just got the info too. http://www.uomeetingsandevents.com/APHHN/?__source=email.hhnpref There is the info. My parents are thinking of signing up but we don't know how it would work with the trip.

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-15-2008, 05:33 PM
I just got the info too. http://www.uomeetingsandevents.com/APHHN/?__source=email.hhnpref There is the info. My parents are thinking of signing up but we don't know how it would work with the trip.

If you're going opening night, or October 3, or 4th, they're having it as well.

YETI PINTRADER
09-15-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm only going on the trip. I may go after but it's a very small chance and the 3rd and 4th I definetaly will not.

ralphoutloud
09-15-2008, 05:40 PM
Take pics of the map ryan!!

d a n n y
09-15-2008, 05:48 PM
HHN ANNUAL PASSHOLDER INFO SENT OUT TODAY

I just got the newsletter, the map is in it!!! Also there's a mystery cell phone game, most of you are already signed up.

They are also doing the party again this year. But, it's in the Fractured Tales scarezone, which means that the first two houses open will be Scary Tales and The Hallow.

More details still to come. HAPPY HAUNTING!!!

where can you get this game?

Sledge
09-15-2008, 05:53 PM
The "party" really is horrible. We went last year and it was so unorganized. We got to go through Camp Blood early but it was absolutely terrible with it being so bright inside.

Jakemeister
09-15-2008, 06:32 PM
The "party" really is horrible. We went last year and it was so unorganized. We got to go through Camp Blood early but it was absolutely terrible with it being so bright inside.
Well it's free this year...

Jakemeister
09-15-2008, 09:38 PM
Sorry for the double post but here is your video. I'm not gonna lie it is quit possibly the dumbest video ever.

Openin Zee Envelope (http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=hv9wsp&s=4)

d a n n y
09-15-2008, 10:11 PM
:rep: for the lulz

Their is no darky glow :lol:

Jakemeister
09-15-2008, 10:13 PM
:rep: for the lulz

Their is no darky glow :lol:
Apparently if you turn the lights off and then on and then off again it'll glow good.

YETI PINTRADER
09-15-2008, 10:32 PM
That was hillarious. :rotfl: :rep:

Sal
09-15-2008, 10:37 PM
put it under a light for a while then turn the lights off.

Sledge
09-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Bring flashlights to the Field TRIP to charge them up in the lines. :lol:

Sal
09-15-2008, 10:39 PM
Bring flashlights to the Field TRIP to charge them up in the lines. :lol:

lol thats funny!!

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-16-2008, 08:20 AM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa261/bucfan14/desktopbillboard.jpg

DisneyFanKevin
09-16-2008, 10:31 AM
That's cool! But, what is it for? :confused:

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-16-2008, 11:44 AM
That's cool! But, what is it for? :confused:

The desktop background of my Mac in Digital Design class. Just thought I'd share it. :thumbs:

ralphoutloud
09-16-2008, 03:04 PM
LMFAO Jake!

"Sledge this better glow in the dark or I'ma kill you like I did this INvelope."

Jakemeister
09-16-2008, 03:48 PM
LMFAO Jake!

"Sledge this better glow in the dark or I'ma kill you like I did this annnvelope."
Bwhaha. I wasn't kidding. :look: It better glow. :lol:

DisneyFanKevin
09-17-2008, 12:04 AM
It does glow. :)

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-17-2008, 05:46 PM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa261/bucfan14/AAAAAAA.jpg

d a n n y
09-17-2008, 05:55 PM
wow :lol:

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-17-2008, 06:00 PM
wow :lol:

This is what I do in DD2 class in the morning. :lol:

d a n n y
09-17-2008, 07:13 PM
This is what I do in DD2 class in the morning. :lol:

I'd love to see the teacher's reaction :lol:

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-18-2008, 11:41 AM
I'd love to see the teacher's reaction :lol:

I'll try to do that next time. The iMac has a built-in camera. :lol:

I can honestly tell you thouh, he was :rotfl: 'ing.

The_Bled
09-18-2008, 06:25 PM
Ryan. :rotfl:.

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-18-2008, 09:18 PM
I'll try to get it on tape tomorrow. I'll bring in my flash drive. Internet doesn't work in that class.

:rotfl:

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-19-2008, 06:15 PM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa261/bucfan14/oneweek.jpg

Jakemeister
09-19-2008, 06:24 PM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa261/bucfan14/oneweek.jpg
Anyone wanna take a wild guess at who needs to get a life? :rotfl:

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-19-2008, 06:26 PM
Anyone wanna take a wild guess at who needs to get a life? :rotfl:

Thanks Jake... :rolleyes:

I do this in class in the morning. I'm already done with what we're supposed to be doing, so I make random photoshop things, mostly because I don't have internet access... :thumbs:

Jakemeister
09-19-2008, 06:32 PM
Thanks Jake... :rolleyes:

I do this in class in the morning. I'm already done with what we're supposed to be doing, so I make random photoshop things, mostly because I don't have internet access... :thumbs:
Your school sucks if they don't give you 'net access. I used to OU at school all the time.

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Your school sucks if they don't give you 'net access. I used to OU at school all the time.

Yeah that room is just gay and my teacher turns off the internet. I use OU at lunch every once in a while though. :thumbs:

Jakemeister
09-19-2008, 06:44 PM
Yeah that room is just gay and my teacher turns off the internet. I use OU at lunch every once in a while though. :thumbs:
Oh okay. I know our school has a class that only uses Mac's and they aren't net accessible on our net for some odd reason.

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Oh okay. I know our school has a class that only uses Mac's and they aren't net accessible on our net for some odd reason.

Yeah we only use Macs, but the internet can be turned on or off by the teacher unplugging the master ethernet cord in the back of the class. :thumbs:

The_Bled
09-19-2008, 08:37 PM
Sorry for the double post but here is your video. I'm not gonna lie it is quit possibly the dumbest video ever.

Openin Zee Envelope (http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=hv9wsp&s=4)

:rotfl: :rep:. There is literaly half of a chipotle burrito on the screen right now.

Sal
09-19-2008, 09:34 PM
now kids stop fighting and play nice in here:rotfl:

YETI PINTRADER
09-20-2008, 01:09 PM
what is the silhouette of in the bottom right corner. I would guess it was Marry but it doesn't really look like her.

Jakemeister
09-20-2008, 01:24 PM
:rotfl: :rep:. There is literaly half of a chipotle burrito on the screen right now.
Haha glad you enjoyed. I'm glad it wasn't coke and your keyboard because I would have felt terrible. :lol:

kirby_is_kyaan
09-20-2008, 01:36 PM
Haha glad you enjoyed. I'm glad it wasn't coke and your keyboard because I would have felt terrible. :lol:

Got that problem fixed Jake? Or are your keys still sticky... and we're not talking about pressing Shift 5 times. :lol:

Jakemeister
09-20-2008, 02:09 PM
Got that problem fixed Jake? Or are your keys still sticky... and we're not talking about pressing Shift 5 times. :lol:
I've never had that issue but hey making people laugh often it's not the 1st time I've heard. "Jake I really hope you just dind't ruin my keyboard because Coke went all over it."

The_Bled
09-20-2008, 04:55 PM
7 Days till HHN TRIP Ryan!

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-20-2008, 06:38 PM
UN80X1N9 V1D30!!!!1

:rep: :rep: :rep: :rep: :rep:

Seven days......

ralphoutloud
09-20-2008, 08:19 PM
7D2H.....

:look:

Jakemeister
09-20-2008, 09:24 PM
7D2H.....

Lol. Wrong site, wrong year. But I applaud it. :rep:

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-20-2008, 09:34 PM
7D2H.....

Oh dear god. :rotfl:

:rep:

The_Bled
09-20-2008, 09:42 PM
UN80X1N9 V1D30!!!!1

:rep: :rep: :rep: :rep: :rep:

Seven days......

Did you not just see me post 7 days above you? :P

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Did you not just see me post 7 days above you? :P

I did now... :lol:

YETI PINTRADER
09-21-2008, 05:46 PM
I just RSVP for the passholder party thing. I will meet up with all of you in the park. Can't wait to meet you all.

DisneyFanKevin
09-21-2008, 10:25 PM
I just RSVP for the passholder party thing. I will meet up with all of you in the park. Can't wait to meet you all.

I can't believe you are going to that instead of meeting up with us! Did I scare you with my fabulousness into going to the Passholder Party? :lol: JK.

YETI PINTRADER
09-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Well we wanted to check out a house and see what the event is like since this is our first year. We want to see what we are dealing with before we get together with the group.

snoman
09-22-2008, 10:20 AM
This might be up somewhere else here and if so I'm sorry. But, if anyone wants a sneak preview of body collectors/creatures, and some scarezones this link will take you to the pictures from the Sentinel from rehearsal nights. Be warned though, spoilers ahead!!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/search/dispatcher.front?page=1&Query=halloween%20horror%20nights&target=multimedia&sortby=display_time%20descending

DisneyFanKevin
09-22-2008, 11:24 AM
I saw those pictures. They're pretty cool! I can't wait for American Gothic.

2DTEP

peaches magee
09-22-2008, 11:29 AM
Those pics look pretty cool Sno. :thumbs:

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-22-2008, 11:51 AM
I saw those pictures. They're pretty cool! I can't wait for American Gothic.

2DTEP

EP? :confused:

4DTHHNGasm

DisneyFanKevin
09-22-2008, 12:00 PM
EP = Employee Preview. :) :P

Jakemeister
09-22-2008, 07:01 PM
EP? :confused:

4DTHHNGasm
1HTAAKM. Try and figure that one out.

The_Bled
09-22-2008, 07:40 PM

Awww man. Take tons of pictures guys. I want to see Dancey Scream 2. :lol: :rotfl:

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-22-2008, 07:43 PM
1HTAAKM. Try and figure that one out.

One High and Tight Aerodynamic Airplane Kingdom Man? :confused:

The_Bled
09-22-2008, 07:56 PM

Wtf? :confused:

YETI PINTRADER
09-22-2008, 08:34 PM
Awww man. Take tons of pictures guys. I want to see Dancey Scream 2. :lol: :rotfl:

I will take a ton of pictures. I am going to go with two sets of batterys and a clean SD card. I will take pictures of everything.

Jakemeister
09-22-2008, 08:34 PM
No more like. 1 Hour Till Annoying Abbreviations Kill Me. But hey you were close. :look:

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-22-2008, 09:08 PM
No more like. 1 Hour Till Annoying Abbreviations Kill Me. But hey you were close. :look:

Ha.

YSGJFMTAAA. Figure that one out and get :rep:

Oh my god I can't wait!!! :happy:

Sledge
09-23-2008, 10:27 PM
We're having a special chat tomorrow at 8:30 tomorrow to talk about the Field TRIP. Join us.

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-24-2008, 11:18 AM
Tonight at 8:30? :shrug:

I'll try. If I'm not there, it would be nice (and include :rep: ) if someone made a summary of the chat. :thumbs:

Sledge
09-24-2008, 04:20 PM
Seems like most of us won't be able to make it to the chat tonight (including Brian who got sent to Tampa on business) so we're moving it to tomorrow (Thursday) at 9:00.

snoman
09-24-2008, 05:05 PM
I for sure won't be on tomorrow night, have to work. Make some good plans though and post up here if the meeting time changes please! We'll be down there around 4:30pm since we have to do electronic ticket pickups.

Dr. Emmett Brown
09-24-2008, 08:15 PM
I for sure won't be on tomorrow night, have to work. Make some good plans though and post up here if the meeting time changes please! We'll be down there around 4:30pm since we have to do electronic ticket pickups.

If I'm there tomorrow night, I'll post a synopsis of the chat for ya Sno. :thumbs: